Today I'm gonna be telling you about the makeup products I use on a daily basis! This is kind of like a mixture of an everyday makeup/march favorites/mini product review allll in one! And........ I finally have a picture with GOOD QUALITY!!!! If you can't tell I'm pretty excited so lets start!
So here's all of the lovely products I put on my face everyday :3 From Maybelline to MAC, this mixture of makeup is what I use to achieve my everyday look. All of these products I would DEFINITELY repurchase (which I have already done in the case of a few of them!) and highly recommend each and every one of these to everyone! I'll tell you about each of them in the order that I use them c:
- I start off with my Maybelline Dream Fresh BB Cream (top right corner) which can be found in the makeup section of any local drugstore! I did a review on this here a while back when I first started blogging but overall I think it's great especially for a drugstore BB cream! It doesn't completely give me the coverage I need but it does a wonderful job at evening out my skin tone.
- Next, I conceal all of my lovely little spots and acne scars with my Revlon Photo Ready Concealer (top left corner) which can also be found at your local drugstore or Ulta! I believe this is my second container of this concealer and I love it! I have very bad acne and scarring and it definitely helps cover everything up.
- To set my BB cream and concealer, I use my MAC Studio Fix Powder Plus Foundation (bottom middle) which makes your skin look UH-mazing! It's a bit pricy but I think it's definitely worth it since powders last for so long!
- To give some warmth to my face, I use the Benefit Hoola Bronzing Powder! This is another more expensive product but I love it sooo much and I'm definitely purchasing the full size when I finish my sample!
- Last but not least for my face, I have my blusher! I use my MAC Cream Blush in Ladyblush (bottom left) which is unfortunately discontinued :c Don't worry though, because I have another favorite blush! The only reason it's not in the picture is because I couldn't find it.... But it's the NARS Blush in Orgasm. Terrible name, but it really is wonderful and I feel like it looks great with every skin tone!
- Before you put anything on your eyes, you alllways have to use a primer! Well you don't HAVE to but I definitely recommend it. My favorite is the Urban Decay Primer Potion (middle left) which you've probably heard of if you're familiar with makeup. It has a great reputation for a reason and it keeps my eyeshadow on all day!
- For eyeshadow, my absolute favorite palette is my Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette (top middle)! There are sooo many different looks you can achieve with this palette but I usually stick to a simple, natural one. I did an everyday makeup tutorial post a while ago here if you would like to see how I usually wear it!
- I actually haven't been using pencil/gel/liquid eyeliner recently so I just line my eyes with a dark, matte brown shadow in my Benefit Big Beautiful Eyes Palette (bottom right). Sometimes I'll also use the same color to fill in my brows a bit!
- And now for my favorite product EVER! The Benefit They're Real Mascara (middle right)!!! I can't even begin to tell you how much I love this mascara! It makes my lashes look so luscious and long and ahh it's just perfect so you should definitely try it out if you haven't already!
- Since I don't wear lipstick everyday, I usually wear lip balm to keep my lips nice n' soft! If I want to add a pop of color, I love using my Maybelline Baby Lips Lip Balm in Pink Punch (top left). It's such an adorable pink color and it can add a cute hint of color to a simple look :)
Since this is kind of a favorites post, I figured I'd tell you guys a couple random favorites!
Music Favorite: Anything from Les Miserables especially One Day More :3
Clothing Favorite: this is kinda lame but I just bought a pair of hot pink Boyfriend style pants from PINK and they're sooooo comfy and I can't stop wearing them!
Really Random Favorite: MY TAMAGOTCHI! I just found my old V3 and the addiction has returned....
Favorite Book: The Great Gatsby! I finally read it over vacation this month and it's AMAZING.
Human Favorite (sounds weird): My girl Carolina!!! She's just starting her blog so go check it out because she's adorable and funny and beaaautiful and she has a killer sense of style and she's also one of my very closest friends! <3 http://carolinaelizafashionandbeauty.blogspot.com/
Well, I hope you guys enjoyed this post! I had fun doing it so let me know if you'd like my to start doing monthly favorites or more in depth review with swatches n' stuff :3 Also, I'd love to hear some of your favorite products!
I hope you all have an absolutely lovely week!