So weather you live in paradise or are just visiting for a few weeks, we all come to a point when we need to pack a beach bag and while its important to always have what you need sometimes we get bogged down trying to include everything! So here is a list of some of the best things to keep in your beach bag.
- Sunnies: They come in all shapes and sizes but these aviators are some of my favorites and work well with almost every outfit
- Vera Bradley Wristlet: This wristlet is the best for almost every kind of occasion because while I love having a deep beach bag that will hold all of my beach needs, its nice to have all of the essentials like money, phone and my license in one place.
- Water: This one is forgotten most often but is usually the most important. While laying out on the beach, or at the pool, its easy to become dehydrated and its the best to have water handy.
- A Book: While I may love just laying out, sometime it can get boring and is the best time to pull out a summer read such as Eleanor and Park the book above. I've just added this to my bag and can't wait to get started on it.
- Sunscreen: I will honestly admit that there have been times I've forgone the protection and skipped the sunscreen but in the end this decision is only painful and may have long term effects so lather up, spay on or rub in that sunscreen.
- I-pod: One of the worst things is walking out of house without your i-pod and weather you have a fancy new i pod touch or a beat up nano like me its one of the most important things in the bag.
- Not Your Mother's Beach Babe Sea Salt Spray: (phew! the title's long but worth it) This is one of my favorite ways to get beachy hair, just spray in and scrunch your hair after a dip in the sea or the pool and you're good to go.
- Make-up Bag: There are many different things you can throw into your summer make up bag but I usually like to keep the makeup minimal, so I just throw in Maybelline's Mega Plush Mascara and Nivea's rasberry rose lip butter, and a make-up mirror.
So comment below letting me know what you take with you to the beach !