Friday, November 9, 2012

Friday Favorite!

Hey guys!

I'm sorry I haven't really been able to post too much, but my schedule has been absolutely craaaazy!  It's that wonderful time of the year :)  Anyways, today I'm gonna do a quick post about a favorite of mine this week!  I actually only purchased this product today but I absolutely love it already!  And this wonderful product iiiiiiis.....




Maybelline's Dream Fresh BB Cream!  If you're unfamiliar with BB cream, if stands for Beauty Balm and it blurs imperfections, brightens, evens skin-tone, smoothes, hydrates, enhances, protects with SPF 30, and contains 0% oils and heavy ingredients!  So basically, magic in a bottle ;)  Personally, I HATE wearing foundation because of the way it feels on my face and with tons of acne that's probably not the best thing!  But I can promise you that this feels like there's nothing on your face!  It gives very good coverage for being so light and it goes on very smoothly!  I've had it on for most of the day and it still feels and looks great!  And the very best part, it's only $9 and you can find it at any local drugstore!  I deeeefinitely recommend this product so let me know if you already have it

XOXO, Rae



No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment with any requests, suggestions, or critiques! We love to hear what you have to say and we'll try our best to reply to comments and check out your blogs! :)

XOXO,
Lilly and Rae