Thursday, March 14, 2013

50 Facts About Me !

Hey beauties!

So Rae did this tag a few weeks ago and since I've got a day off today and need a brand new excuse not to do my homework here we go! 50 things you probably didn't know about me!

1) I put all of love and joy into making chocolate chip cookies, which are also my favorite food

2) My bedroom is my favorite place ever and I have spent years trying to perfect it

3) I am obsessed with television, and I have no idea what I would do without Rae's netflix

4) One Tree Hill will forever be my favorite show (Nathan Scott #23 all the way <3 )

5) If I could put one store in the local mall it would be Urban Outfitters

6) I owe over twenty dollars on my library card (oops!!)

7) I am on three different swim teams and go to eight practices a week (yes I realize there are only seven days in a week!)

8) I watched The Little Mermaid at least six times a day for three years when I was a kid

9) My American Girl Doll's name was Samantha

10) I am watching The Swan Princess right now (with Rae :) )

11) Rae and I watched A Cinderella Story so many times that her dad bought it for us

12) The first job I ever had was pet sitting

13) I went through a huge Twilight obsession in middle shcool

14) My first concert was Band Of Horses with my friend Sara

15) I want to be a writer when I grow up, but I'll probably be a lawyer

16) I am secretary of my class council

17) I just got the new Tomagotchi app from the Google play store

18) I had at least three Tomagotchis when I was a kid

19)  I am totally addicted to coffee

20) I am going to Greece next summer and I am so excited!!

21) I have to wait two more months to turn 16 but I can't wait to take my road test

22) My favorite magazine is NYLON

23) I really want to go Seattle and I don't even know why

24) I am super intense when it comes to writing assignments in English class and will not turn them in unless they are absolutely perfect and philosophical and yeah..it makes editing quite difficult!

25) Rae and I walk to the local Walgreens all the time!

26)  I have over 10, 000 songs on I-Tunes

27) I really really love music

28) I wish I could sketch but I am the worlds worst artist

29) I played piano for about six years before joining a choir

30) I adore Aaron Johnson, Logan Lerman and Francisco Lachowski

31) My three all time favorites are The Breakfast Club, 10 Things I Hate About You, and Angus Thongs and the Perfect Snogging

32) I am absolutely terrified of birds...crazy right?!

33) I sang I Won't Say I'm In Love from Hercules with a friend in a junior high talent show

34) I am forever in love with Breakfast At Tiffany's

35) Rae and I taught ourselves how to square dance while dressed up like cowgirls when we were 10

36) Daisies are my favorite flower

37) I have broken 7/10 toes and 5.5/10 fingers (ouch!)

38) My first boyfriend broke up with my via text message

39) I am currently failing Chemistry (HELP!)

40) I can not stand tomatoes, I get sick just thinking about them

41) I am entirely OCD when it comes to keeping my bedroom clean

42) I love rainy days more than sunny days

43) I change out of jeans as soon as I get home from school

44) Even though I am a swimmer I am absolutely terrified of the sea, mostly drowning but I can not go farther than maybe my waist into the sea, but even that freaks me out...

45) I have been trying to write a novel for the longest time but I haven't really had time lately :/

46) I have a sister who is six and a  brother who is eleven

47) John Green is forever one of my favorite people! (Seriously...The Fault In Our Stars and Looking For Alaska check it out!)

48) I want a cat so bad but my brother is allergic and cats hate me!! It is devastating

49) I can not dance, I can't fast dance or slow dance, or pretend to dance, or think I can fool myself into thinking I can dance

50) My aunt lives somewhere in the UK and I am forever jealous of her because if I could live anywhere in the world it would be there!

Phew...that was harder than I thought it would be! Okay so please leave me a comment below and let me know  50 things about yourself-or just one! That's awesome too <3

Xoxo Lilly

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment with any requests, suggestions, or critiques! We love to hear what you have to say and we'll try our best to reply to comments and check out your blogs! :)

XOXO,
Lilly and Rae