So at the moment, I'm on an airplane flying to California! Since I live on the east coast the flight is a bit long and I'm just now beginning to get bored... (｡>皿<｡) But, this boredom gave me the idea to write a new post for you guys that'll give you the chance to know a bit more about me! *applause* I thought I'd tell you 50 random facts about me so here goooooes!
1. I'm 5'5
2. I'm a sophomore in high school
3. Even though I was born in 97 I had the ultimate 90's kid life
4. I'm currently licking Nutella out of a plastic container........
5. I've been homeschooled all my besides kindergarten and preschool (that does really count though, right?)
6. My Nutella is all gone now :c
7. From the ages 8-11 I went through the biggest tomboy phase EVER. It's quite disturbing and embarrassing when I look back on it...
8. Although I dance 13 hours a week, I don't think I'll ever want to go into dance full time later in life.
9. When I was little, I wanted to be a zookeeper and take care of elephants more than anything
10. I get obsessed with stuff very easily and become obsessed with new thing so often that it's weekly occurrence on occasion...
11. I've had about 5+ hamsters in my life since the age of 2 or 3 that were all named Bingley (yes, Mr. Bingley from Pride and Prejudice!) and all looked exactly alike!
12. I used to own a horse named Rose but she had to be out down because she had problems with her legs :c
13. My cat is my best friend and I love her more than anything
14. I've had an extreme love for elephants all my life, I wrote a book about elephants when I was quite young, and I have a giant stuffed animal elephant named Ellie (I was a very creative child) that I've had longer than I can remember. She still lives on my bed c:
15. I hate mushrooms, green beans, and tomatoes more than anything.
16. I used to be able to play the piano REALLY well when I was 9 but I stopped taking lessons when my teacher moved. I still remember one song ^_^
17. I have one sister who's 2 years younger than me
18. I have no relatives that live less than 500 miles away from me
19. I was in New York visiting family during 9/11 although I don't really remember it
20. I've seen Les Miserables (the film 5 times and am ready to see it 5 million more times!
21. I cried 37 different times whilst watching Les Miserables (the film) for the 5th time.... Don't even ask why
22. Milk is the most disgusting thing in the world to me and the only time I'll have it is with cereal but there can't be too much
23. I adore Asian food!
24. I wanna move to California!
25. I want to go to Paris more than words can express
26. I've been taking French for 5 years but I can't speak fluently at all
27. I skipped 7th grade
28. Doctor Who is my all time favorite tv show
29. I would loooove to go to beauty school after I graduate
30. I'm pretty sure I might have short term memory loss
31. I can only watch one movie at a time unlike some people who can watch 5 in a row, I get to jumpy and distracted by the end of one!
32. Inception is one of my favorite movies and I know almost every line in it
33. I used to do yoga with my mom when I was 4
34. I'm in sweat pants of pjs for 90% of my week and I won't get dressed if I don't have to
35. Sometimes I talk in my sleep
36. I used to fall out of my bed every night so my parents always put a pillow on the edge of my bed
37. I really really really really like bananas
38. My hair was jet black when I was born, but it's light brown now
39. Breakfast is my favorite meal
40. I can make some mean deviled eggs ;)
41. My grandma gave me the nickname "Rose Petal Cheeks" when I was really like because I had big, soft cheeks
42. My middle name is Joy and all of my life that same grandma has said "Oh boy, oh boy, it's Rachel Joy!" every time she sees me!
43. My best friend and I used to have the worlds biggest obsession with Phantom Of The Opera and were Phantom and Christine for Halloween one year
44. Batman is my favorite superhero
45. I've grown up reading and watching Harry Potter and they have and always will be my favorite books and movies
46. I watched Kim Possible from the day the show started to the day it ended
47. I've had multiple nightmares about the giant pickle from Veggie Tales
48. I have the very bestest friends <3 data-blogger-escaped-br="">
49. The theme of my room is inspired by Paris in Autumn :)
50. And last but not least, Lilly lives in the house opposite mine and we've been best friends ever since she moved in 8 years ago!
Welllll I hope you enjoyed my extremely random facts about me! I might write a post or two while I'm on vacation but most likely I won't so I just wanted to let you guys know! Thanks for reading once again!