Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Stay Kissable

Hey Beauties!

     So I know its the middle of winter and spring is fast approaching but for now we may be at a loss as to how to take care of those beautiful lips. Here are some of the best solutions I've found as to how to take care of those smackers!

                    DIY Lip Scrub That’s Good Enough to Eat! 
So I personally made my own lipscrub using this recipe and of all of the recipes, this is by far the best!  All you have to do is add equal parts of these ingredients together and voila!  and I made my scrub and put it inside and old lush sample container. I generally use this everyday while I'm doing my hair if I know that I'll be wearing lipstick


These rules of thumb will also help with lip care, all these wonderful tips are packed into one neat place!




I've also found this to come in handy while I'm doing my lipstick, weather you're going subtle or amping it up, these are the best tips all organized into 10 simple rules!                                         


 And last but not least, here's one of the best explanations I've found that gives a great visual to make those gorgeous lips full and kissable!

So there you go beauties! Follow these rules and you'll have irresistible lips, for whenever the occasion may arise ;)

Xoxo Lilly

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment with any requests, suggestions, or critiques! We love to hear what you have to say and we'll try our best to reply to comments and check out your blogs! :)

XOXO,
Lilly and Rae