Monday, November 5, 2012

My Everyday Makeup Bag

Hey Beauties!

So this is going to be a quick look into the items that I bring to school with me every day. I'll start with the products that I use every day and then finish with some of the products that vary depending on the day. Here we go....

First off I have a pocket mirror, this one I picked up from Forever 21

                                                      


Next I have lipbalms, one is the EOS lip balm in mint and a CoBigelow lipbalm in mentha from Bath and Body Works.

                                          


Next I have hair ties and bobby pins, I always gravitate toward buying ties and pins that match my natural hair color (dark brown) but any color, size, or shape will work

                                                  

The next thing that I keep with me are band-aids! I picked up some super cute ones from Forever 21 and threw them in my bag
                                           

                                                            

The next thing I keep with me is a Creamy Pumpkin hand sanitizer from Bath and Body Works, I always try to have a Pocketbac with me but it usually varies from season to season and since its Fall right now this one is perfect!

                                                       

The next thing that I keep with me are Tea Tree Blotting Tissues from The Body Shop. I generally use these after Lunch since its the middle of the day and its a great way to refresh for my afternoon classes!
                                                   
                                                         

The next thing that I keep with me is a Covergirl Pressed Powder that is perfect for touch ups
                                         

                                                    

The next item that I keep is a Revlon Photo Ready cover up

                                                   
The next thing that I have is an automatic eyeliner from Ulta. The color that I prefer to use is black, but Ulta has many colors and all in all this is one of my favorite non liquid liners.

                                      
The next thing that I keep in my bag is L'Oreal's Voluminous Million Lashes.

                                             

The next thing that I keep in my bag usually changes every day, however my 'every day' look usually includes either a Wet n Wild trio in 'Walking On Eggshells' of a Revlon quad in 'Addictive'

           
                           'Walking On Eggshells'                                         'Addictive'


The last thing that I keep in my bag also changes day to day but one of the ones that I've been keeping with me recently is a lip gloss tube from Bath and Body Works called 'All I Want Is Your Peppermint Hug' it's a seasonal lip gloss but since we're in the holiday season I've been using it like crazy.

                                                     

So that's what I keep in my bag with me, nothing to out of the ordinary but just the things that I can pull out between classes to touch up my make up!

XOXO Lilly

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment with any requests, suggestions, or critiques! We love to hear what you have to say and we'll try our best to reply to comments and check out your blogs! :)

XOXO,
Lilly and Rae