Monday, November 5, 2012

Welcome To Our Blog!

Hey gorgeous gals! 

Welcome to our beauty and fashion blog!  Where you will find beauty tips and tricks that we’ve collected and tested as well as the latest fashion trends and styles. This blog will be run by me, Rachel (or Rae) and Lilly; we met when we were in kindergarten and have been best friends ever since. We’re practically sisters!  We have similar tastes in music, style and just about everything else, but we also have our very own unique personalities.  Now for personal introductions! Everyone’s favorites…

My name is Rachel (call me Rae if you please) and I’m pretty much just your average teenage girl.  I’m a sophomore in highschool, but unlike most sophomores, I’m homeschooled!  Most people think that all homeschoolers are weird, nerdy, and socially awkward (which isn’t a complete lie for some people) but I promise you that that’s not all true!  I’m the same as the rest of you except for the fact that I don’t have to get up as early and I can do school in my pajamas ;)  I have a couple weird obsessions such as; cats (especially my own little darling), elephants, and everything and anything from Lush.  I spend 14 hours of my week dancing at a local dance studio.  I’ve been frolicking around the dance room since I was 4 and I love it!  Obviously, I have a love for beauty and fashion that I want to share with you!  I have a few fashion girl crushes including Lauren Conrad (an obsession Lilly and I both share), Blake Lively, Kate Middleton, and a few classic beauties like Audrey Hepburn and Marilyn Monroe! The more I post, the more you’ll start to get a sense of my personal taste and style. :)

I’m Lilly! I am 15 and I’m a sophomore at a local High School and more importantly, I am a swimmer. I am on three different swim teams, my school team, my city team and my swim club’s team. When I’m not at the bottom of the pool I am at a debate meeting, or student council meeting. Then somewhere in between I take time to catch up on my favorite bands and the latest styles. My “style” is ever evolving and you’ll be able to tell by my posts that I don’t have any one specific taste, however, I do have a very “Indie” style. Beanies and Bon Iver all the way. My favorite stores, for the most part are Urban Outfitter, American Eagle, Forever 21 and H and M. Some of my favorite style icons are Lauren Conrad, Lucy Hale, Nina Dobrev, and Pippa Middleton.

So follow us if you like and feel free to message or email us any request of ideas at lillyrae24@gmail.com!

xoxo LillyandRae

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment with any requests, suggestions, or critiques! We love to hear what you have to say and we'll try our best to reply to comments and check out your blogs! :)

XOXO,
Lilly and Rae