Saturday, January 19, 2013

Sentsational!

Hey Beauties!

I don't know about you but I never quite feel like my morning routine is complete until I put on my favorite perfume. Now I haven't always felt like this but within the past few years I have become more and more inclined to wearing my favorite scents. About a year ago I received a sample of Marc Jacobs Daisy and instantly fell in love with it. I had some reservations about purchasing this perfume because it is quite pricey. So I have been saving since Christmas and I finally bought it!
                                                 
Not only is the scent great but I also love the bottle. These are just two of the things to consider while looking for a new scent. Since higher end perfumes to tend to run more expensive there are some things to remember while shopping around for a new perfume. If you go to most department stores they will have samples of their best selling perfumes. I like to try the perfume on first and if I don't love it the first time I smell it I'll move on and come back to it. Once you find a smell that you love instantly take a sample and use it until its gone. I wouldn't suggest buying a perfume without wearing it around for a while because why commit to a scent you may not like throughout the seasons :)
Happy Hunting!

xoxo Lilly

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment with any requests, suggestions, or critiques! We love to hear what you have to say and we'll try our best to reply to comments and check out your blogs! :)

XOXO,
Lilly and Rae