Sunday, December 9, 2012

Sunday Spotlight!

Hey guys!

So today I'm gonna be telling you about one of my new favorite products that will help you get the perfect holiday hairstyles! This wonderful product is none other than the 1 1/2 inch Remington T-Studio Pearl Ceramic Styling Wand! I just recently purchased this and I ADORE it! You can find it at any local drugstore or target for only $25! Not only is it pink, but it give you beautiful, voluminous, glossy curls! I also own one of the Revlon curling wands in a smaller size but I'm not a huge fan of tight spiral curls. With a bigger barrel size, I can easily get my favorite big bouncy curls! I'm not very good at curling my hair but it's sooo easy to curl with the wand! Also because its ceramic (I'm not sure how it does this) but it doesn't leave your hair with a fried crunchy feeling at all! Smooth, sleek, and wonderful :) I hope you guys enjoyed this quick little review but I'll probably be posting some holiday looks using this wonderful product ;)

XOXO,
Rae <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment with any requests, suggestions, or critiques! We love to hear what you have to say and we'll try our best to reply to comments and check out your blogs! :)

XOXO,
Lilly and Rae