Thursday, August 22, 2013

Back To Basics: 10 Easiest Pre-School Products


Hey Beauties!
Whether we want to admit it or not, school is starting again and if you're anything like me you might not always have a ton of time to get ready in the morning, so I've put together a list of my favorite, inexpensive, before school products. 

  1. NYX Natural Palette: This is one of my favorite palettes because it has enough colors to help make a variety of different natural, effortless looks. 
  2. Dream Bouncy Blush: When I first got this blush I wasn't really a fan because I hated the idea of putting blush on with just my fingers, but the more I've used this product, the more I love it. Where it is a little messier than using a brush it is also faster, so it will help decrease contouring time. 
  3. Yes To Cucumbers Face Towlettes: As many times as I've been told to take my makeup off before I went to bed, it never seems like a priority after a long day, so this is my saving grace. These wipes help to remove make up  (both eye and face) and reduce puffiness. Plus they smell great! 
  4. BB Cream: I wont say that I was late to indulge in the BB cream hype but after finishing up some other products I recently purchased the Maybelline 1-in-8 dream fresh BB cream and it is by far the quickest way to cover up, even out, and hydrate my skin in the morning. 
  5. Elf Eye Cream Pot and Brush: This kind of eye liner may seem like it is time consuming, however, once you get used to using a brush to put your eyeliner on, it makes for an easy smudge free way to create a huge variety of different looks. 
  6. Nivea Rasberry Rose Lip Butter: I have heard various gurus raving about this lip butter, and while the small tin is a little on the expensive size, I believe it is worth the price. The hydrating butter is not only easy but also tastes amazing! 
  7. Revlon ColorBurst: I have been using these lip butters for years and it has become one of my favorites. I have several colors but my favorite is by far the Red Velvet oxblood lip butter. I usually swipe this on after putting on my lip balm and don't have to worry about fussy lip liners or stains because the ColorBurst line is a mixture of effortless color and a hydrating balm. 
  8. Eyelash Curler: It doesn't matter if you go for an expensive curler or a cheap one, it is the easiest way to make your lashes pop without having to apply any mascara. 
  9. Loreal Original Voluminous Mascara: This mascara is accredited with being similar to the Dior Show mascara and is my favorite mascara. This mascara offers quick voluminous lashes that I would normally have to layer other mascaras to get. 
  10. LUSH Solid Perfume: While I love traditional perfume as much as the next girl sometimes in the morning I love having the ability to roll a little of this solid perfume on my collar bones and wrists and be set for the whole day!
So let us know what your favorite morning products are and what your back to school look is for this year! Also if there are any posts that you would like to see let us know! Feel free to comment below or get in touch with us on any of our other pages(: 

Xoxo Lilly


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment with any requests, suggestions, or critiques! We love to hear what you have to say and we'll try our best to reply to comments and check out your blogs! :)

XOXO,
Lilly and Rae